To order your personalized signature necklace, please follow these steps:
1. Use a ball point pen or fine point marker with dark ink. No pencils please.
2. Write your name on plain white paper or print this document and sign your name in the box.
• No spaces can be used between names — Mary Ann will be created as MaryAnn.
• Make your entire signature visible. Apply consistent pressure to all lines and curves.
• Include a print copy of your name to help ensure that we make your signature correctly.
3. Take a picture of your signature.
• Use a high resolution setting on your camera or phone. Your signature is much easier to
reproduce when you provide a high resolution “Actual Size” image file. If the image you provide
is not clear enough for us to use, we will contact you and ask for an additional image. This will
delay completion of your item.
• Acceptable image file types are: jpeg or bmp. These are the standard file types used by most cameras and phones.
4. Upload your image using the "Upload Image" button.