Tel: 513-942-7659 or Toll Free: 1-800-354-9833 Fax: 513-682-1100 or 24 Hour Toll Free Fax: 1-800-686-7184 E-mail: Click Here
Business Hours: 9:00AM to 7:00PM (EST) Monday through Thursday; 9:00AM to 6:00PM (EST) Friday.
The following information is provided to facilitate fair business practices for both the customer and Quality Gold. Our goal, as always, is to provide the best product and service in our industry. In order to provide quality service to all of our customers, the policies, procedures, terms and conditions must be adhered to strictly. These policies apply to orders placed with us on Qgold.com.
Please note: A significant number of items pictured on this website are protected by federal copyright laws.
Account Terms and Conditions
- All shipments are C.O.D. until credit has been approved. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing and notification of credit terms.
- All jewelry invoices shipped on an open account are due and payable 30 days from the invoice date.
- Past due accounts will be shipped only on a C.O.D. basis.
- Accounts with an open balance will receive a statement at month’s end. Invoices unpaid after 30 days will incur a 2% service charge per month.
- Any dispute with an account statement must be made within 30 days of the statement date.
- There is a $39.00 charge for all returned checks.
- We may periodically ask for updated information about your business in order to maintain an active account.
- Name and address changes must be submitted in writing for existing accounts. For your protection as well as ours, we cannot make changes by phone or online.
- Prices and weights are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice. Quality Gold is not responsible for publishing errors.
- Most merchandise is sold by weight and fluctuates daily based on the precious metals market. Daily gold pricing is based on the 2nd London Fix plus a $3.00 surcharge.
- Watches are sold as per piece items. The technical and design specifications of each watch is for information only and may be modified by the manufacturer without notice. Each watch featured will be shipped with a copy of its manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer is solely responsible for all warranty guarantees related to the product, to include product service and replacement where applicable.
- There is an additional labor charge for sizing, engraving, and enameling.
- We reserve the right to make any corrections if a billing error occurs.
- Because our product selection is large, there is a possibility that product availability and pricing might change before we have an opportunity to update our Web site. Our prices are also subject to change without notice.
- To obtain a memo, you must call and speak to a call center representative.
- Earrings, charms, gift items, certain diamond pieces, and special orders are not available for memo.
- Diamond Studs may be ordered in for inspection purposes.
- Orders may not be placed on memo between November 1st and December 31st.
- Customers are responsible for both the initial and return shipping charges.
NET 30 ACCOUNTS
- All items sent on memo are invoiced. If you decide to keep the item no notification is needed.
- Memos are for 10 days from date of invoice.
- Merchandise must be received in original packaging and condition by our office by the 10th day to avoid service charges.
- The merchandise will be invoiced and shipped to you as a regular C.O.D. shipment.
- When we receive your payment, the check will be held for 10 days from invoice date.
- If merchandise is not received by the 10th day of invoice, your payment will be processed.
- If the item is returned, merchandise must be received in original packaging and condition, please enclose payment for shipping and any items kept from that invoice. This amount is shown on your invoice. We must have payment for shipping charges before your voided check is returned.
- If merchandise is returned after the 10th day, credit given must be used toward future purchases. No refund will be granted.
- No memo’s for C.O.D cashier’s check.
©2013 Quality Gold